OLEOCOAT “Anti Stain”
Extreme Performance Nano-coating Systems
Oleocoat -“Anti Stain”is specially designed nano technology based omniphobic (water and oil repellent) coating, that repels waste and all types of stains. This coating is truly non-stick and often being recommended to prevent common graffiti vandalism in public toilets, stations, platforms, public transport, schools, colleges and other public place. OLEOCOAT -“Anti Stain” specially recommended for areas where people spit chewing pan or gutkha to keep those places clean and tidy.
The most important and special use of Oleocoat -“Anti Stain” is in Indian wet toilets where the use of water is pretty high and also prone to soiling and growth of various micro-organisms. The water repellent property of this nano coating minimises usage of water, cleaning time and keeps the place dry after every use. This dry sanitation not only saves water but also reduces the possibility of breeding of mosquito that can cause malaria, dengue etc. This nano coating is also anti-bacterial & anti-microbial to maintain the general health hygiene and help to eradicate a perennial threat of diseases like diarrhoea or cholera in epidemic scale.
Oleocoat -“Anti Stain” is a two component liquid material, which when mixed and applied gives transparent glossy hard protective film on various substrates like concrete, metal, wood, plastics etc.
This nano coating is a well-balanced material of chemistry (nano-composite polymeric material) and surface morphology (to match lotus leaf structure) to create non-stick surface properties prepared via sol-gel route. Due to high contact angel (CA~110-115* with water and 52-55* with hexadecane probe) and low contact angel hysteresis the surface shows self cleaning/easy to clean properties against stains, dust, water or oil borne marks. Further due to the presence of inorganic networks, the material has excellent weather stability and mechanical properties.
Materials: Inorganic-organic hybrid
Mixing ratio (Base: Hardener) : 5:1 by v/v
Pot life: 3 hrs.
Recommended dry film thickness:2-10 micron
Drying time: 4-6 hrs
Coverage: Approx. 150-200 sq.ft/ltr by spray and 350-400 sq.ft/ltr by sponge or brush
Application Method: Spray, Brush and Roller
Benefits and Advantages :
- Thin layer (low DFT) nano coating
- Hard coating, excellent abrasion resistant
- Non stick anti-graffiti
- Repellent to stains, soil marks and pan marks
- Easy to clean/self cleaning
- Minimises usage of water and cleaning time
- Saves water for washing and cleaning
- Keeps the surface dry
- Protects against growth of micro-organism
Area of application:
- Wooden Furniture
- Public toilets and urinals
- Railway Stations, Platforms
- Public transport
- Road dividers and streets
- Commercial shopping complex and market
- Schools and colleges
- Parking area
- Industrial area and Yards
Method of application:
Surface must be free from stains, dust, dirt, grease, oils and any other foreign substances. Any flakes of old paint or powdery residues must be scrapped off and cleaned thoroughly by sanding using an emery paper. Algae and fungus on walls to be removed by high pressure water wash or coir brush and then apply Bio-Wash fungicidal solution if needed. Apply suitable primer and top coat and allow it to dry properly before applying Oleocoat-“Anti Stain”
- Mix 5 parts of base (part A) with 1 part of hardener (part B) by volume.
- Mix for 2-3 minutes to obtain a homogeneous clear solution.
- Apply the mixed solution on the substrate using spray, brush or rollers.
- Coated panel require overnight drying and curing to achieve maximum robustness
- Avoid application during rain.
- Don’t apply material below dew point and above 500C.
Available pack size: 1 ltr, 5 ltr, 20 ltr,
Product Shelf life: 12 months from date of manufacturing