Extreme Performance Nano-Coating Systems
CORRMAX PRR is a special design two component epoxy based polymeric anti-corrosive primer formulated with Zinc Phosphate pigment to offer active inhibitive protection of steel against corrosion. CORRMAX PRR has excellent adhesion with metal surface and compatible with wide range of epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic and polysiloxane top coats.
Direct to metal application (Galvanized Steel. Phosphate steel. Carbon steel, Copper, Aluminium)
Heat Exchanger and cooling units
Metal structures and components
Industrial plants and machineries
Benefits & Advantages
- Thin film direct to metal application
- Provides excellent anti-corrosion performance in any harsh environment
- Provides sacrificial and barrier protection
- Excellent adhesion and film hardness
- Dissipates heat o Excellent adhesion and flexibility
- Excellent heat and weather resistance
- High abrasion resistance
- Good resistance against chemicals, acids and alkaline cleaners
- Appearance: Smooth and uniform
- Finish: Smooth and matt to egg shell flat
- Pot life: 3-4 hrs
- Recommended Dry film thickness: 10-25 micron
- Drying time:Touch Dry: 1-2 hrs,Hard Dry: 12 hrs
- Coverage: 80-120 sq.ft/ltr
- Shelf life: 6 months in closed container
- Apply only when temperatures are between 10oC and 500C.
- Remove dirt, grease, oil and other contaminants.
- Remove blistered or loose rust scale by machine grinding, manually by sand paper or with metal shrapnel’s and steel wire brush.
- Stir the component A and component B parts separately before mix them together
- Mix hardener gradually into the base container (not the reverse) under continuous stirring.
- Always mix the full quantity as supplied to avoid improper curing issues.
- Continue the mixing for 3-5 minutes. Allow induction time of 15-20 minutes and then thin down to applicable consistency with required quantity of thinner.
- Mix thoroughly till the components become homogenous.
- Can be applied with brush, roller, conventional air assisted or airless spray.
- Clean all painting equipment immediately after use with thinner.
- Don’t apply materials below dew point and above 500C.
- Avoid rain during application till the surface is dried.
- Use proper protective equipment while handling.
- Avoid direct contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact wash thoroughly with plenty of water and Consult physician if necessary